Saturday, February 18, 2012

How Not To Stress About Retirement

retirement saving stress invest
As much as I stress not stressing and going with the flow it's important to plan ahead and I realize that.  We live in a society that doesn't look out for the elderly very well and I've been looking for the best ways to save for my future.  It seems my generation won't be able to count on social security.  And from the recent economic downswing I'm not even sure we can trust our 401ks or IRAs to provide much income in our old age.  So I've been researching other options.  Stashing cash under my mattress sounds pretty appealing but there's no way to earn interest from that.  4N1FUND is an interesting option that I'm looking into.  I'm not getting any younger so I need to make a decision soon.  4N1FUND offers a chance to leverage my money by pooling it with money from other individuals.  The idea is that there's power in numbers and the rate of return is higher because of that.  Best of all it takes the stress out of planning for retirement, which seems so far away for me, but in reality time flies and I want to be prepared. 

1. Research

Review your options.  What plans are offered at your job?  What IRA's will work for you?  Look into the 4N1FUND, it's new on the scene and now may be a good time to get on board.  Here's a link to the company: http://awe.sm/5fmxu  Check it out for yourself and please let me know what you think.

2. Start Saving

Pick a plan and dedicate a chunk of money each month to invest for the the future.  Each plan requires a different amount. 

3. Watch Your Spending

Make a budget, so you can consistently contribute to your savings plan.  Make it a priority, a habit and it won't seem like such a sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment